Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do the words in my post all run together when I post and include the quote above

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do the words in my post all run together when I post and include the quote above

everything is fine when I post regular posts...but when I post and include the quote of the post I am posting to, all the words run together ( likethisrighthere) for example, which I did on purpose....the only way to fix is I have to go and put a space in between each word before I hit the post button

anyone else have this problem???

I do

sometimes when you starts to write a sentence? if it runs togther? Hit enter and just restart your thoughts. Ive had to do that a lot

Comment

If I start my reply on the same line as the quote] right after the bracket the words don't run together and it just looks like a normal quote and reply
      Sometimes I put the first word on that first line then enter and the rest on the next line

Comment

I'm going to move this to the tech board to see if someone can help. I have had this problem as well...If you chose the go advanced function I don't think it happens.
        Shelly, Moderator
        soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Clear your cookies and re-start your computer - that should sort it out

Comment

I figured out when I want to post and it includes the quote...the post needs to go above the quoted post...I was putting my posts below the quote and it maks everything run together

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X