Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a silly question - what does "MTS" mean?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a silly question - what does "MTS" mean?

I see it often in posts - what does "mts" mean? And while I'm at it, what about "meh"?
    Last edited by Popforbreakfast; January 17, 2017, 05:19 PM. Reason: moved to tech talk board :)

Also what about smh?!

Comment

Message. Too. Short.
      The message board has a character number requirement when typing a reply. So if a question like who's your fave guy-and you want to just answer Adam Newman- it would be too short.

Meh-- is a way type out the verbal sound-that you don't really care about whatever the topic is or agree etc. sound out the Meh... lol. Can you hear it? Haha

Comment

Smh is Shake. My. Head.
        Or there is Shake. My. Damn. Head.

Comment

Originally posted by allismith View Post
          Smh is Shake. My. Head.
          Or there is Shake. My. Damn. Head.
          Thanks! SMH can also be Smack my head, I think!

Comment

Isn't MTS Nikki's real name initials. Melody Thomas Scott. I think.

Comment

Just to weigh in here a bit, technically messages that contain fillers, such as MTS and ...................., etc., are subject to removal for bypassing the site's minimum character requirement in posts. The moderators don't always have the time to comb through these kinds of posts, but if someone is repeatedly using this bypass, then their posts may begin to disappear! The reason we have the minimum character requirement is because SOC's owner wants posting space to be used for discussions, not just one-word replies or filled with eye-rolling emoticons.
              Moore ideas
              SOC Moderator
              Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
              "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X