Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error

why is it a lot I cant get on , it says data error and the last 2 days I haven't been able to get on at all ,does anyone know why this is happening

little birthday brother, i think that there may be a problem with a virus in your home computer. you need to go in and delete all downloads, cookes, caches, all that stuff.
    and check your network panel so you can delete anything that YOU didn't actively put there. i've been through this, email or PM, if it continues and i'll see if i can help, okay?

Comment

The "error" screen comes up when Dan Kroll (owner of the site) closes the boards so he can work on them ..

Comment

no offense holly, but that doesn't explain why victor can't get in and the rest of us can. a virus COULD be duplicating the error page though.

Comment

Actually mambarri I couldn't see the boards due to the same error last night and then this morning, on any of my devices. So I figured one of the servers were down or they were working on something.

Comment

yeah I couldn't get on for 2 days last week and I know pink diamond said she couldn't and I have hada few people tell me they couldn't again last night it was coming up error , for me and pink again

Comment

That happened this weekend and when SOC came back on line it was full of adware.
              I think they might have a trojan horse on this website.

Comment

apparently i'm the only person who hasn't had problems recently? i wish i could help... my board is a different format.

Comment

I have had this database error a couple of times lately, and in more than one browser. Although when I finally get on it seems like everyone else was fine...

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X