Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages disappearing

I post replies and they come up. Then when I come back on to a topic my reply isn't there any longer. I made sure to not reply with a quick reply but advanced so my message should have been still post. I don't know why this is happening.

It's important to contact your board moderator, to ask why a post or thread is no longer appearing on the forum. It may have been deleted.

If your post was removed because it was in violation of the rules, it's important to find out what went wrong, but it may also have been deleted for being in reply to someone else's post that was removed, and yours was simply no longer relevant. A moderator will be happy to answer your questions (privately through email; we don't answer these questions through profiles or on the boards), but you need to ask within a day or two of a post's removal. Otherwise, the removed post or thread will scroll off the board, and your board moderator may no longer be able to tell you why.
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Happening again

I just posted a thread on OLTL thread asking for a recap on the end of the soap. Because I missed it with a sick family member who died. I've posted the thread twice and each time it has disappeared on me.

Comment

Contact the mod of the board it is happening on, that's the only way to find out if they are being deleted by a mod or if something funky is going on.

Comment

The moderators don't answer questions about deletions in public. Please contact a moderator directly to find out what happened to any deleted posts or threads. It's important to contact a moderator shortly after a post is deleted, though, because once it has scrolled off the board, the moderators will no longer be able to reference it to determine what happened.

Daily recaps are done for the shows, and can be found by going to SOC's FrontPage and clicking onto "recaps", in the top banner. Select the show you're interested in. For OLTL recaps, you would go here:

http://soapcentral.com/oltl/recaps.php
          Moore ideas
          SOC Moderator
          Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
          "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X