Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the GH forum

Hi. I have a general question about the number of pages of threads on the GH forum. Why is it that I can't read older threads past 4 pages? Are they deleted on a daily/weekly basis or am I doing something wrong?

I am always behind on watching GH, so I would love to be able to read posts from days/months ago. Any chance of that happening?

Thanks!

Threads on most forums, not just GH, are programmed to scroll off the site if there hasn't been any activity (replies) in them for 72 hours. As threads get older, without replies, they begin to scroll to the back pages of the board, and eventually they are gone. However, if there is a particular thread discussion that you're enjoying, there is a way to save that thread to your own computer, before it scrolls off. At the bottom of every page, there is a dark blue-grey band. On the right side of that band is a menu with choices such as "Contact Us", "FrontPage", and "Archive", etc. Click onto "Archive". This will take you to a new page where you can select the soap you're interested in (click on it), and then a list of existing, active threads. Click on the thread you're interested in saving and follow the instructions from there.

Hope this helps...
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Moore ideas, thank you soooo much! I have been a member here forever and never knew that. I appreciate your response very much.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X