Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ABP is working fine, too. Sometimes it gets 'timed out', though, and stops working. A reboot always puts it back into commission.

Comment

Me too, have my blocker on but covers the whole page

Comment

Adblock has saved my sanity. It's a must. Especially on this site. There are so many ads.

Comment

I maybe should not say this in case I jinx myself but I don't have this problem at all. I see banner ads at the top of the pages that I ignore and that is it. I just check my web browsers and I have a setting selected that disallows pop ups. I don't have any other software that specifically blocks ads or pop ups.
          Last edited by rob041; November 11, 2015, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
            Get adblock, people!
            I second your suggestion. It's a nightmare without it

Comment

Originally posted by spuilding View Post
              My Ad blocker is on and it still pops up.
              I use ad blocker and I don't get any at all. Fantastic !!

Comment

Originally posted by yrchicago View Post
                Can't even read postings without these loud videos blocking the posts. Annoying!
                Totally annoying! Could not even read the spoilers for Wednesday. Hope Adam and Chelsea are both on!

Comment

I cannot open any post because i am directed to an ad that never goes anywhere

Ads by Vdopia opens with a hip hop video. That is it. Nothing else happens. It is like this site has been hijacked by this ad. Is anybody else having this problem? Could anybody help solve it. Another problem I am having is all of a sudden not being able to stay logged in. Help with this problem would also be appreciated.

Comment

I'm going to answer quickly because posts about this disappear! I, too, am getting this Ariana Grande video and nothing else - I can't read any of the messages posted due to this annoying ad! There were 3 posts about this same thing last night and they have all disappeared. Good luck. I'm looking for another site to visit!

Comment

• I was advised to clean my cookies when I started having problems. I found out my flash plug and other media plugs were infected. I removed my plug ins, and have had no problems since. There are only a few sites that use them anymore that I go to and so I am not missing anything by not having them. Hope this helps some.

Comment

• Thank you Amseer. I will try that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoftKitty View Post
                          I'm going to answer quickly because posts about this disappear! I, too, am getting this Ariana Grande video and nothing else - I can't read any of the messages posted due to this annoying ad! There were 3 posts about this same thing last night and they have all disappeared. Good luck. I'm looking for another site to visit!

They don't disappear, they go to the Tech Talk section of the forum which is specific to this kind of discussion. It's located here:

http://boards.soapcentral.com/forumd...p?18-Tech-Talk

Comment

• Ads popping up????

Is everybody having a problem with ads popping up all the time when trying to get into this website and also when clicking on a thread? It's gotten constant and VERY annoying - especially when there's no place to hit "close"! What can be done other than not purchasing the product (which I never would if it was the last thing in the store)! Advice please - I can't get on to read anything!

Comment

• Yes these recent ads are awful and force me to leave this website because I don't know what else to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cat women View Post
                                Yes these recent ads are awful and force me to leave this website because I don't know what else to do.
                                Glad to know it's not just me - can get on this thread for some reason but not the ones I want to read. Guess I won't be on here long either - there're other good ones! Thx and if anyone has a suggestion about how to report this I'd appreciate it!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X