Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so frustrating and annoying, when you're trying to read a thread in frustration I just exit so Soap Central please make them stop!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nbcsoaps View Post
      It's really not making it less annoying. The pop up still happens and all you shave off is a few seconds from the video. Unless they remove it entirely I'm hating this site. There were already a ton of ads on the site and now this just makes it overwhelming. What makes it even worse than other sites with pop ups is that damn near the entire page becomes a pop up. At least with other sites it's a smaller pop up box.

This is frustrating.
      This is the first day it has ever happened I mean I do get ads shown but never a pop up I don't really go to any other site that have pop ups this is the only place it happens... I hope it stops soon..

Comment

That used to happen to me but I got Adblock and it doesn't happen to me anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post
          My Chrome Ad block is still working
          That is what I am using and it is working for me. Freaked me out before I installed that!

Can't different ads be used that don't have popups?

Comment

A black page kept popping up every time I would enter a thread.I tried to set the browser to
            get rid of popups.Now I see regular ads at the top of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
              That used to happen to me but I got Adblock and it doesn't happen to me anymore.
              This. While I'm sure the site makes money from ad revenue (and as such this thread will probably be summarily canned sooner rather than later), serving up malicious browser hijacking ads should be a no-no in this day and age. Plus I don't know how people manage to navigate the internet without an adblocker anyway, so annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by dolce_amore View Post
                It's ridiculous and disruptive, but if you just let the video play through, it goes away.
                I let it play through, and it keeps happening again every time I go to a new page on this site.

Comment

Dan Kroll- You have MAJOR security issues on this site and I am not coming back until you stop the odious videos (I have up to date AV ware, firewalls, the whole shebang) but I can't stop this crap.

Also, the Chinese hackers every night posting is way out of hand too.

Comment

Originally posted by spuilding View Post
                    My Ad blocker is on and it still pops up.
                    may be add ad block plus too for more protection

Comment

I keep getting "ads by vdopia", a dance video every time i click on a thread

is this happening to anyone else? every time i click on a thread, this dance video comes up and i have to click on the "back" arrow to get back to the threads? where is this coming from? it's advertising an "ariana grande" album.
                      Last edited by afinebalance; November 10, 2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MalteseBaby View Post
                        Dan Kroll- You have MAJOR security issues on this site and I am not coming back until you stop the odious videos (I have up to date AV ware, firewalls, the whole shebang) but I can't stop this crap.

Also, the Chinese hackers every night posting is way out of hand too.
                        I'm with you Maltese Baby.

Comment

I'm getting it on my Kindle Fire too. The only way I got it to stop was by disabing JavaScript. These popup ads are getting extremely annoying, especially since they take up the entire screen and interfere completely with my ability to navigate on the page. I get this particular popup almost every single time I click on a thread.
                          Last edited by WoodsyLadyM; November 10, 2015, 10:54 PM.

Comment

thank you for explaining that. it is very annoying and i'm forced to watch it, even though it's only around 13 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by DeZire View Post
                              Ads by vdopia every.single.page please make it stop
                              I'm getting that now on my phone.

I'm out of here too. This is getting worse and needs to be addressed.

Comment

i'm experiencing the same promotion for ariana grande, every thread i click on.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X