Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click the area towards the end of the video buffering bar. It'll end and close out. Trust me: I've done it.

Comment

Same here, what is going on? I keep getting pop ups from my internet provider as well saying there is suspicious activity warning..it makes it very hard to come on here and read threads then this nonsense is going on.

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS THREAD! I thought was the only one...its very annoying!

Comment

I'm having the same visual nightmare as the rest of you.

Comment

Get adblock, people!

Comment

Pop up ads!

When I click onto a thread, a stupid ad comes up! And I don't like it! Can you please fix this?!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hmmm. Ad Block is still working for me (knock on wood).

Comment

My Chrome Ad block is still working

Comment

This is almost as annoying as when I try to get on the site on my IPhone and it kicks me over to the App Store. I no longer come to this forum using my IPhone. Looks like I'll have to stop coming here altogether now if this continues. I keep getting a pop up ad for Arianna Grande new album. Do they really think that forcing her on me with pop ups will make me want to buy her album? It has just the opposite effect. I now have to mute my laptop when I come on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by FinchelKlaine4E View Post
                      Click the area towards the end of the video buffering bar. It'll end and close out. Trust me: I've done it.
                      I feel dumb for not thinking of this sooner!! DUH!!! I have lost count at how many times I have seen it.

Comment

Same! It's really annoying and it's also annoying how topics like these get deleted with no explanation

Comment

Just get AdBlock, I have it and never see ads.

Comment

Originally posted by Missie76 View Post
                            I feel dumb for not thinking of this sooner!! DUH!!! I have lost count at how many times I have seen it.
                            It's really not making it less annoying. The pop up still happens and all you shave off is a few seconds from the video. Unless they remove it entirely I'm hating this site. There were already a ton of ads on the site and now this just makes it overwhelming. What makes it even worse than other sites with pop ups is that damn near the entire page becomes a pop up. At least with other sites it's a smaller pop up box.

This is frustrating.

Comment

This is just insane. It really behaves like a virus. I freaked out when it started.

Please don't allow these ads on this site! It's happened to me 8 times already. I feel like my laptop has been hijacked.

Comment

It's ridiculous and disruptive, but if you just let the video play through, it goes away.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X