Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods. Help.

I've had nothing but problems with this site since day one. I don't know how to fix it. I have to log in every time I try to get on here. Some times I just give up. Then I can log in, I have to wait forever for page to load. I can be on this site for about 5 minutes and the page freezes. I very frustrated.

Well sometimes it is the amount of traffic on this page
    that makes it slow, but I find once I log in especially with
    the LT it is best that I not leave the page to go check out
    other threads cuz then I have problems getting on..but it
    can be frustratingly slow at times.

Comment

Thx. The ads seem to freeze, too. I'm so frustrated. I have problems every single time I try to log in, Then if I'm logged in the page freezes a lot.

Comment

I use Google Chrome and the adblock plus add on ( free ) No ad lag and it works fine

Comment

The site is very busy, so it can be slow.

Lately I have been having a lot of trouble with pop up ads, and they are supposed to be blocked. It forces me to click on it, or close the internet. Every 5 minutes or so. Very Annoying. It only happens at this website.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty manning View Post
            I use Google Chrome and the adblock plus add on ( free ) No ad lag and it works fine
            Adblock is also available as a download for Firefox. I use Google Chrome with Adblock just like Marty and have no Ads or pop-ups. Site works great too. I probably wouldn't use IE on this site.

Comment

I also have a problem with this site. I can log on to it, but every time I subscribe to a thread, and I get an email reply it tells me that this is an invalid thread. It couldn't be, because I keep getting new emails about it. Has anyone else had this problem, or can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Comment

I had some problems too with ads taking forever to load recently, which led to the site not loading.

Log out, clear all cookies and cache, log back in and if that doesn't help, you might have to use the adblock solution. Might want to block those third party cookies too and enable do not track.

Comment

OH I USE TO HAVE HUGE PROBLEMS WHEN I HAD MY DELL COMPUTER, NOW I HAVE HP...LOL

The Adblock will help you a whole lot. I have it to. Love it.

Comment

I have HP laptop. Newer. Using chrome and adblock. This is the only place I have problems. To the person that had the ads that pop up and take over the whole page. I just hit the back arrow and it returns me back to the page I was on.

Comment

I have a 4 y.o. apple macbook pro with the latest OS updated that I'm using with no problems using Google Chrome with Adblock plus. I do empty the cache daily.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X