• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubythroat1
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2014

Blue tab with arrow on it floating over my Y& R forum

This reminds me of that floating black blob that used to run over my page.
  • Rubythroat1
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2014

Does no one else have that pesky blue tab with the arrow on their forums?

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2014

That blue tab is just another advertising gimmick that changes ad when you X it out. I'm going to do AdBlocker.

Comment

• Teaday13
        Teaday13 commented
        Editing a comment
        is that the same as this blue tag at bottom right . Is like a shopping tag showing various things to click on for merchandise and is annoying. I want to get rid of it - if X out it is still there just with no merchandise info, total ughh.

• Teaday13
        Teaday13 commented
        Editing a comment
        good idea, thx ! AdBlocker took care of the annoying merchandise tag icon. Now see display of how many Ads were blocked is too funny, but see a way to stop that too. Good idea, thank u
    • TunerEyes
      Soap Addict
      • Dec 2014

Wow Couldn’t help but notice it today when coming to the forum. Disgusting. I’m on a phone viewing and resent any advertising taking up my screen space. So very sick of being advertised to in emails, phone and on websites. I would never ever buy anything being pushed to me anyway. I also resent having to download someone’s third party app to kill the advertising. No idea what that company does with our info you know and no doubt they tracking you. All this makes me just want to check out of dealing with this stuff. Honestly it makes me not want to come to this site either.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X