Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem posting in the forum?

I can't seem to reply to a thread OR a post. I can't even just make my own post once I'm in a thread. Is anyone else having a problem?

actually i've noticed that to over the past couple of days. Every now and then when i click reply to thread it doesn't load properly unless i "go advanced"

Comment

Same thing happened to me. Sometimes quick reply works, sometimes I have to go advanced. Glad it's not just me.

Comment

Also happening to me from time to time, for several days. As said above, hit the "go advanced" button and it seems to work every time.

Comment

I've had the same issue.... though ironically, not for this specific post. It's been happening for a couple of days at least. I have also found that the "go advanced" button allows me to post.

Comment

A couple of times it told me I was banned. I log out and then back in and it worked but still.

Comment

I've reported the issue, sometimes it happens to me on my phone but never on the computer.
              Shelly, Moderator
              soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Same issue here, with me. Quick Reply screen comes up but, no typing allowed. Must use Go Advanced button. Even the Edit Post screen comes up but I have to use the Go Advanced button to edit. The problem must be on the forum's end.

If you are reading this thread and, are having the same issue, please post, so the tech guys can see the ever-growing thread and, they can get to fixing the problem.

PS: It happens on both my phone and my computer.
                Last edited by franron; July 16, 2015, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Me too. There is also a pop up that continually throws me off the GH page.

Comment

Originally posted by rkm137 View Post
                    I've had the same issue.... though ironically, not for this specific post. It's been happening for a couple of days at least. I have also found that the "go advanced" button allows me to post.
                    Same. I thought it was just my computer...

Comment

Originally posted by shadowrose View Post
                      Me too. There is also a pop up that continually throws me off the GH page.
                      This is what's happening to me when I'm using the phone. I usually have to close the pop up multiple times before the site acts right.. Very frustrating lol.

Comment

I've been having the same problem. I thought it was my computer because it doesn't happen on my iphone (my iphone has the redirect issue others have mentioned).

But then others have been mentioning the same problem.

If you hit Reply or Reply with Quote and all you get is a blank screen...then click the Go Advanced option and you will be able to do your thing.

Also, I posted about this in Tech Talk but hadn't gotten a response in the first few days. Haven't checked in a bit.

Comment

With me it's the tablet ( Samsung, not IPad). Constantly being disconnected fron the site while trying to post.

Comment

On my iphone I'm constantly connected to King apps and then another game app. Or some randome stores.

Comment

I've had the same problem with having to use the "go advanced" options to either post replies. The "post quick reply" option only works sporadically.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X