Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad launching into App Store from this site

OK, second time I'm typing this. I'm constantly being thrown out of safari to App Store on my iPad and it's only happening on this site. I lost my first post because of this. I've turned off cookies but doesn't seem to completely fix problem. Unfortunately this sit is becoming unusable on my iPad.

After reading this forum on my IPad for many years and having the same issue; being taken from the thread I was reading to the App Store for a specific app. I decided tonite to setup a username. When I was asked to enter my birthday during registering, I was taken back to the App Store. I thought registering a username for this site would stop the free ride to the App Store. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

I use the site I my iPhone and this site hijacks my phone every few minutes and sends me to the App Store or the King Games. Is it a virus or something?

Comment

I'm not sure, but this sounds like it's a problem with Apple products, specifically, not with the site.
        Moore ideas
        SOC Moderator
        Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
        "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

If you can, make note of which ads are showing on the page when you're suddenly diverted to the ap store, and let us know.

Comment

Trouble with app invasion

For about the past couple of months I have been having trouble reading on this site without the Apple Store popping up wanting me to purchase different apps. It will move my screen out the way and replace it with the Apple Store. This is happening on all three of my electronic devices. Is anyone else having this problem. I need help!!!

Comment

Same here. I have to backspaced out of Advertisements (in my case it is automobliles ads with Chevy). The chevy ads totally takes over the page. So, I backspaced and that's how I've been doing it for at least 3 weeks now.

Comment

*THANK YOU*** for posting this!!!

I'm having the same issue with my iphone 6 and I no longer look at the website because of it. Whenever you access the site via safari or Google Chrome, you are directed to the app store for crappy apps that I do not want (mine goes to Uber, Lyft, Game of War and a gambling app which actually scared the crap out of me).

Moderators - all of the data I've looked up indicate this is an issue with adverts associated with the parent site and that the adverts have to be removed at the site level. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

I looked at SoapCentral a lot via my phone!!!!!

Comment

Some advertising popups freeze my laptop.....I get a notice 'blocking content that does not have security certification' or similar phrases. My page freezes and the only thing I can do is close out of the site and then log back in. I then just hope the same ad doesn't pop back up. I've been logging on less often because of this problem.

Comment

^^^I get the same notice about the "blocking content," it does drive me crazy. Don't get the iPhone thingee problem, but there are other pop-ups that interfere with posting, or sometimes, just typing. It is very annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by JViv View Post
                      *THANK YOU*** for posting this!!!

I'm having the same issue with my iphone 6 and I no longer look at the website because of it. Whenever you access the site via safari or Google Chrome, you are directed to the app store for crappy apps that I do not want (mine goes to Uber, Lyft, Game of War and a gambling app which actually scared the crap out of me).

Moderators - all of the data I've looked up indicate this is an issue with adverts associated with the parent site and that the adverts have to be removed at the site level. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

I looked at SoapCentral a lot via my phone!!!!!
                      these are actually the same apps that come up on mine!!! I hate it!!

Comment

Mods is there any way we can stop all this from popping up? Apple has told me that it has to be a sponsorship that you all have with these vendors or whatever you call them. I have been on this site for years, but this recent turn of events with the apps is very annoying. Can't enjoy the site.

Comment

We're aware of the problem but we need your help - please let us know exactly what ads are showing on the soapcentral page when you're booted to the ad store - once we know which one is at fault, we can deal with it.

Thanks, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Popforbreakfast View Post
                            We're aware of the problem but we need your help - please let us know exactly what ads are showing on the soapcentral page when you're booted to the ad store - once we know which one is at fault, we can deal with it.

Thanks, guys!
                            JViv listed all the apps that I have seen. I spoke with Verizon and apple and both indicated that this site may be sponsors through a contract deal that's why it's popping up.

Comment

I also had to husband to access the site too see what happened. He has droid. Once he accessed the site, it took him to the play store which is droid's App Store, so it's a site problem
                              some how. This is the only web site that does this with me.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X