Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Msgs.

Are we able to send private msgs. to other members? I looked at the instructions on how to do it, but the info doesn't seem to be correct. TIA...

I thought it was just on the public wall that is found on our profiles, or on the wall of the person you want to send it to, Chrisgran. I would love to PM, wish there was a way.

Comment

You go to the poster's profile page...click on visitor messages... and you can leave them a message.
      I think you can make the visitor messages private on your page.

Comment

Originally posted by FerretLove View Post
        You go to the poster's profile page...click on visitor messages... and you can leave them a message.
        Wow! Really, Ferret? I will have to try that out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Safarah View Post
          Wow! Really, Ferret? I will have to try that out. Thanks.

I sent you a message my friend

Comment

Originally posted by FerretLove View Post
            But it seems to me that others can see your visitor message, at least all your contrasts. Is there a way to really send a personal one that will be between you and the receiver only.

Comment

Originally posted by sheries View Post
              But it seems to me that others can see your visitor message, at least all your contrasts. Is there a way to really send a personal one that will be between you and the receiver only.
              This would be good to know, for sure. I Hope someone chimes in.

Comment

my friend victorlord,jr. and i decided to meet up on facebook and also exchanged personal emails after becoming facebook friends. hope that helps!

Comment

There is a technical questions group on here. When I first joined I was told that feature was disabled.

Comment

We have an email feature that works IF the person you want to email has it enabled. Some members have chosen not to employ this feature.

Comment

Profile conversations (messages) are public, but, as Popforbreakfast said, you can send private emails to other members of the site, if that member has enabled the email feature. (Some posters don't want to be contacted by email.) And as ekek pointed out, the "private messaging" feature is disabled by the site's owner. But you can also make friend requests through this site, in your profile, and chat together in your profile pages, even though it's public. One thing to remember about the profile pages: SOC's rules apply to all areas of the site, so linking to other message boards, actor bashing, saying disrespectful things about other posters, etc., is not permitted, but friendly conversations with other members of the site are not only permitted, but encouraged! Enjoy...
                      Moore ideas
                      SOC Moderator
                      Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
                      "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

I activate my email option I am comfortable doing this because this email address is only use for this board purpose

Comment

Originally posted by Moore ideas View Post
                          Profile conversations (messages) are public, but, as Popforbreakfast said, you can send private emails to other members of the site, if that member has enabled the email feature. (Some posters don't want to be contacted by email.) And as ekek pointed out, the "private messaging" feature is disabled by the site's owner. But you can also make friend requests through this site, in your profile, and chat together in your profile pages, even though it's public. One thing to remember about the profile pages: SOC's rules apply to all areas of the site, so linking to other message boards, actor bashing, saying disrespectful things about other posters, etc., is not permitted, but friendly conversations with other members of the site are not only permitted, but encouraged! Enjoy...
                          Hii Can you add a forum post for Edge Of Night please ?

Comment

The site moderators don't have that ability, but you can send a request to [email protected].
                            Moore ideas
                            SOC Moderator
                            Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
                            "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X