Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you create a profile picture??? [MERGED]

I can't seem to upload a new profile pic. It says it has to be 1 by 1 pixel or 5 KB, whichever is smaller. Didn't it used to be 50 by 50 pixels? Wouldn't 1 by 1 be a dot? Just wondering if there is a problem with Profile pic system right now?

I think you're confusing profile pics with avatars. Profile pics (which show in your profile but not on posts) are basically not allowed, which is why it says 1x1 pixel. Avatars are what show with your posts, and are 50x50 pixels as you remember. If you want change yours, look for a link about uploading an avatar rather than a profile pic.

Comment

How do you create a profile picture???

I have been trying to upload a profile picture, but the site is not letting me for some reason. Keeps telling me image failed or unable to upload. Anyone else have a hard time uploading their profile picture when they first signed up?

Comment

Bumping this thread for some help.

Comment

You can't upload profile pictures on this site.

You can use avatars, which are the little pictures which show with each post. Since you are a new member, you may not yet be allowed to upload an avatar yet, but rather may have to choose from among the ones the site provides. Click on Settings in the top right corner of the page and look for the link to edit your avatar.

Comment

lol! Thank you! After all these years I can't believe I screwed this up! Thank you!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X