Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the General Hospital thread is messed up

It would appear that there is a virus in the GH thread.

There is no virus. We occasionally get spammers on the site, so please report any weird threads that you see. The holiday season seems to be worse than other times, but the moderators will remove these spam threads as soon as we're able to. Sometimes the middle of the night is a popular time for spammers to post, so it takes a little longer for us to clean up all the junk!
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

they are back on the GH site and has the forum page full of the nonsense about getting your love life back, something about women, I forgot who the poster was mybaba or something like that. It is really aggravating. Not only is it on the GH thread it is on the SoapCentral Live one also, I haven't looked to see if it is on any of the others
      Last edited by boudicas; December 20, 2014, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Report spam posts or threads just like you would report any other rule violation (using the report icon), and the moderators will take care of it.
        Moore ideas
        SOC Moderator
        Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
        "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X