Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY do I get "notification" on a site I never post on???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JNLrafamily
    replied
    Thank you Moore ideas Y'all do an amazing job.........

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    People, SOC's owner and the moderators would love to see all the glitches go away as much as posters would. Unfortunately, the issues are with vBulletin (not SOC itself) and, despite our ongoing begging, TPTB at vBulletin don't seem to be able to (or interested in) make the fixes we need them to make. Believe me, the glitches make everything ten times more difficult for the moderators too, so if our motley little group of mods could wave a magic wand and fix all the stuff, we would. We most definitely would.

As for the question about not seeing posters' replies, it usually means that the topic or the post your opinion was in (if your post was an internal comment) was removed. It might also mean that your own post was in violation of the rules and so another poster's internal comment for which you've received notification was removed along with your own post.

Leave a comment:

• jpa777
    commented on 's reply
    JNLrafamily Exactly. And surprise surprise, it just happened again. Someone responded to a B/B post I responded to (however it was kind of an adult-themed topic about a “disco stick”) …it wasn’t my thread but it managed to stay up (pardon the pun) for several hours! L L ! …Sister Mary from Days would have been disappointed it was ever posted!
    Last edited by jpa777; October 2, 2021, 12:57 PM.

• JNLrafamily
    commented on 's reply
    jpa777 every time there's an "upgrade" there's usually a problem.....I agree with you......WHY say there's a message yet, you can't see it???? Guess it's just the "system".......

• jpa777
    commented on 's reply
    JNLrafamily But…all messages are supposed to go to a poster’s email box if they have it set up that way in their settings. I used to be able to see “unauthorized” messages that way but even that doesn’t work. Well it’s not that big of a deal it’s just you never know what the message was.

If the message goes away then so should that red number at the top. But they can’t or won’t fix it. Anyway…………so much for upgrades. More like a DOWNgrade.

• JNLrafamily
    commented on 's reply
    Usually means the thread has been deleted so, you're not authorized to see it anymore.....at least that's what I've experienced

• JNLrafamily
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you

• jpa777
    replied
    Why do I get a notification that I’m not authorized to see? I mean really…so Maddening. It’s like a mind game. So much for technology.

Leave a comment:

• JCmojoe81
    replied
    a thread you posted in must have been merged with the Wardrobe thread, that's the only way you would be getting notifications from that thread.
    Any random threads about Wardrobe, Props, Sets etc are merged into that thread

Leave a comment:

• JNLrafamily
    started a topic WHY do I get "notification" on a site I never post on???

WHY do I get "notification" on a site I never post on???

I have gotten 2 "notifications" for a site I never post on "wardrobe, sets, makeup, hair, music, props etc." Is this simply an error??? I care more about the story lines than this dribble.....js

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X