Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamabarri
    replied
    a bookmark is the link you use to get here on a regular basis instead of typing in the site address on google. right click on it and a popup will come up. click delete and the link will be gone. i do hope you'll rethink your decision, this is a nice place mostly!

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    I've merged a couple of older topics on this, so you can see the earlier explanations. Essentially though, we do not close accounts.

Leave a comment:

• reality
    replied
    thankyou, what is bookmark and how can i delete it?

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    no, you can't . sorry. all you can do is delete your bookmark and walk away.

Leave a comment:

• reality
    replied
    hello, can i delete my acount?

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    accounts aren't deleted here, in case you want to come back. just multiple ids aren't allowed.

Leave a comment:

• LAdude
    replied
    If it's something I cannot do on my own -- could a moderator please delete my account for me? Let me know if I need to verify any info to prove the request is legit. Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    Thank you! I love my Harry Potter quote too; it's SO true!

Unfortunately, we do not normally permit posters to change their username. This is for a number of reasons, but primarily it's because the site would be inundated with requests to change usernames, as posters decide that they have a new favorite character or couple. And then they have another new favorite, and then another, etc., etc. With thousands of site members, I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this...

Leave a comment:

• Cici.lovely
    replied
    Originally posted by Moore ideas View Post
    We do not delete accounts; they remain open, sometimes unused for years, but always available to posters if they decide to return.
    Is it possible to change a username? Love your Harry Potter quote, by the way

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    Contact [email protected] and request that you be removed from the birthday list.

Leave a comment:

• Golen3
    replied
    I understand that you won't delete my account, even though I never come here anymore, but how do I stop the emails? I am tired of the birthday email, how do I stop it?

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    We do not delete accounts; they remain open, sometimes unused for years, but always available to posters if they decide to return.

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    Posters are permitted only one account. If you have forgotten your password -- please do not create a second account -- or if you need to resolve other issues related to your account, please contact [email protected] to resolve...

Leave a comment:

• Abe
    replied
    Please help me with this email problem. I no longer use the same email account with my other SOC account because of tamper & privacy issues, and prefer to close that email address that's associated with that account. I made a new account years ago when I had forgotten my password etc, for my "Abe" account, and really would like to use one account only - that being my other SOC account. Please cancel my 'Abe' account so I can use the email associated with it, or allow for me to switch my email address from this Abe account to my other SOC account - the only one I'd like to use. The settings won't allow me to change my email account, nor is it even allowing me to at least close this one so I can use the email address again. Waiting for help with this. Thanks.
    Last edited by Abe; July 30, 2014, 12:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Indigo_Grey
    replied
    Thank you for the clarification!

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X