Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Delete Account [MERGED]

Does anyone know how to delete their SC acct? I haven't used it in years and now I'm trying to close it.

We do not delete SOC accounts; they remain open indefinitely. It's okay if you don't use your account for many years; it will still be here if you should ever decide to use it again...
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Thank you for the clarification!

Comment

Please help me with this email problem. I no longer use the same email account with my other SOC account because of tamper & privacy issues, and prefer to close that email address that's associated with that account. I made a new account years ago when I had forgotten my password etc, for my "Abe" account, and really would like to use one account only - that being my other SOC account. Please cancel my 'Abe' account so I can use the email associated with it, or allow for me to switch my email address from this Abe account to my other SOC account - the only one I'd like to use. The settings won't allow me to change my email account, nor is it even allowing me to at least close this one so I can use the email address again. Waiting for help with this. Thanks.
        Last edited by Abe; July 30, 2014, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Posters are permitted only one account. If you have forgotten your password -- please do not create a second account -- or if you need to resolve other issues related to your account, please contact [email protected] to resolve...
          Moore ideas
          SOC Moderator

Dumbledore to Harry:

Comment

We do not delete accounts; they remain open, sometimes unused for years, but always available to posters if they decide to return.
            Moore ideas
            SOC Moderator

Dumbledore to Harry:

Comment

I understand that you won't delete my account, even though I never come here anymore, but how do I stop the emails? I am tired of the birthday email, how do I stop it?

Comment

Contact [email protected] and request that you be removed from the birthday list.
                Moore ideas
                SOC Moderator

Dumbledore to Harry:

Comment

Originally posted by Moore ideas View Post
                  We do not delete accounts; they remain open, sometimes unused for years, but always available to posters if they decide to return.
                  Is it possible to change a username? Love your Harry Potter quote, by the way

Comment

Thank you! I love my Harry Potter quote too; it's SO true!

Unfortunately, we do not normally permit posters to change their username. This is for a number of reasons, but primarily it's because the site would be inundated with requests to change usernames, as posters decide that they have a new favorite character or couple. And then they have another new favorite, and then another, etc., etc. With thousands of site members, I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this...
                    Moore ideas
                    SOC Moderator

Dumbledore to Harry:

Comment

If it's something I cannot do on my own -- could a moderator please delete my account for me? Let me know if I need to verify any info to prove the request is legit. Thank You!

Comment

accounts aren't deleted here, in case you want to come back. just multiple ids aren't allowed.

Comment

hello, can i delete my acount?

Comment

no, you can't . sorry. all you can do is delete your bookmark and walk away.

Comment

thankyou, what is bookmark and how can i delete it?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X