Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icons avatar

Just a question. How do you all get dool avatars in icon picture? I am not sure how to do that.

You go to your profile

Click on the edit button 'edit avatar'

a window will come up, you choose either click browser to choose an image from your computer that you saved

or you copy and paste an image URL from a hosting site. Something like Google Photos, Imgur or Flickr. I personally prefer saving images on my computer so I haven't tried this.

It says that there is a limit of 500x500 for the pic but you can drag the crop tool and adjust the way you want.

Maybe someone will be able to explain it better. I'm lousy at explaining things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by everafter View Post
      You go to your profile

Click on the edit button 'edit avatar'

a window will come up, you choose either click browser to choose an image from your computer that you saved

or you copy and paste an image URL from a hosting site. Something like Google Photos, Imgur or Flickr. I personally prefer saving images on my computer so I haven't tried this.

It says that there is a limit of 500x500 for the pic but you can drag the crop tool and adjust the way you want.

Maybe someone will be able to explain it better. I'm lousy at explaining things like that.
      Thats helpful thanks

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X