Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding not so old posts?

Hi. I'm wanting to know how far back do our posts are archived? There were some responses about GH history people wrote to me around March of 2021. I can't find them anymore.

Thanks

They normally go back several years, Johnhates Todd, but it's possible some of your posts may have been removed by the moderators. We can't answer specifics on the site, but you can contact a moderator directly, though email. All of our posts contain "signatures" at the bottom and those include a hyperlink "email me" for each moderator. (See below, in red.)
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Originally posted by Moore ideas View Post
      They normally go back several years, Johnhates Todd, but it's possible some of your posts may have been removed by the moderators. We can't answer specifics on the site, but you can contact a moderator directly, though email. All of our posts contain "signatures" at the bottom and those include a hyperlink "email me" for each moderator. (See below, in red.)
      Okay thanks! I found the posts I was looking for. I really loved this one about Sam's history on GH.

https://boards.soapcentral.com/forum...d-franco/page2

Comment

• Moore ideas
        Moore ideas commented
        Editing a comment
        Great! So glad you found what you were looking for.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X