Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Won't Moderators Respond to Messages?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Won't Moderators Respond to Messages?

I mean a thread of mine was deleted for no reason I'm aware of and I'm enquiring why and up to now no one has responded to me. It's getting frustrating investing time and energy in this board, creating a thread while trying to adher to the rules for it to suddenly be deleted for no apparent reason; then you're ignored as to why.

As we've posted numerous times, the moderators do not answer questions about edits or removals through profiles. Profile messages are public and so individuals need to contact us privately, through direct email, and then we'll be happy to help. Look at the bottom of any moderator's posts for their "email me" hyperlink.
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, thank you for the response.

• Miss Bulgaria
      Miss Bulgaria commented
      Editing a comment
      I've tried to find that hyperlink at the end of your post here, and on a few other posts of yours, to ask a question, but I don't see it. Can you explain what posts you mean, that have the "email me" hyperlink? Thanks.

• Moore ideas
      Moore ideas commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, Miss Bulgaria! If you can't see the "Moore ideas", SOC Moderator, Please email me with questions or comments" at the bottom of my posts, then you probably need to make a small change in your account settings. (This has worked for other posters who had the same problem.) Here's what to do:

Under your username at the top right of any page, click onto "User Settings" and then onto the "Account" tab at the top of your Settings page. Scroll down to "Conversation Detail Options" on the left side and you should see a box under "Visible Post Elements" (right next to "Conversation Detail Options") that says "Show Signatures". Make sure that "Show Signatures" box is checked.

I promise that it's easier to do than it is to read through the instructions! Let me know if this works.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X