Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I delete my account here? [MERGED]

I would like my account deleted how do I go about doing this?

Sorry to see you go. Contact a mod: https://boards.soapcentral.com/forum...rators-updated

Comment

We don't delete accounts, because posters usually just want to take a break and then start posting again later. When that happens, the poster's account is still available and ready to use.
      Moore ideas
      SOC Moderator
      Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
      "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

• Moore ideas
        Moore ideas commented
        Editing a comment
        Then they don't ever need to return to the site again. That's completely within your own control if you no longer want to post.
        Last edited by Moore ideas; May 1, 2021, 10:39 PM.

• capricorn8
        capricorn8 commented
        Editing a comment
        Moore ideas My issue is I don't want my email associated with this site any longer. Other social media boards and sites give their users the option to delete their accounts why should this site be any different? Like do I really have to act out on this site to get my account removed? This is ridiculous.

• Moore ideas
        Moore ideas commented
        Editing a comment
        There are a number of reasons why we don't purge accounts, and of course every site has its own individual policies. I can only repeat that you don't need to post (or even visit this site), if you no longer want to. In this case, you decided to post a follow-up question two weeks after my original answer, and you were able to do that because we hadn't purged your account. We've had posters return after several years of not posting at all, and they're able to resume with no problem; they just pick up again when (if) they're interested again. Breaking the rules won't get a poster's account removed, it will just get it banned. There's a difference.

Can someone please disable my account I only like to read post and I don't like posting as much as in the past thank you

Comment

• JCmojoe81
        JCmojoe81 commented
        Editing a comment
        please see above, this question has already been answered in this thread

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X