Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would appreciate knowing how to get a particularly inappropriate Ad off my Android pad. I get " the Conjoined Twins " Ad at least four times on each page
    I log into, as well as at the bottom of the Y&R forum. Drives me mad. The more I X them out, the more I get. I'd like to know how to apply AdBlocker to my
    Android.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Moore ideas--I am not a cyber savvy person so I am going to get help putting the AdBlocker on my android pad.
      Yesterday that ad was on one page six times.

• JaySherman
      JaySherman commented
      Editing a comment
      Rubythroat1, I would recommend going to the apps store and look for an ad blocker. Most are free, can be easily uninstalled if needed and do not require any of your personal information.

I can appreciate that a site might need ads to make money since it's providing a free service however I agree some of the ads are very questionable. I saw one today that called one of our Presidents the dumbest President ever. That type of ad shouldn't be present on this platform especially considering Soapcentral's no politics policy. I can say such ads might discourage people from visiting the site.

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      @JaySherman--Thanks for the tips. Ear wax removal, conjoined twins, and failed plastic surgery on celebs cover my pages!

Yikes, I am seeing multiple copies of the same two ads tonight sometimes multiple times on the same page.

Both appear multiple times on the pages I visit - one asking me if I'd vote for Trump and another claiming to show "Uncensored Vintage Photos" giving the impression there is something highly inappropriate in the ad.

Reported both to Google as Inappropriate for this website yet they keep coming up on the pages, thankfully not as popups.

Comment

Very gross ads are popping up. Saw one with a very graphic photo of a diseased eye ball. What is going on with this website and ads? They are also showing up multiple times in between posts and sentences.

Comment

• Moore ideas
        Moore ideas commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately, SOC has no control over what ads pop up. Using AdBlock helps a whole lot, though.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X