Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Having to Click TWICE to Get to a Page?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Having to Click TWICE to Get to a Page?

I find myself having to click two separate times (not double-click) to get to a board or page sometimes. Not all the time this happens but sometimes. It happens both on my desktop and mobile device. Any one else experiencing this issue?

YES, has been happening for a few days now. clicking on a topic or notifications and have to repeat clicks. hope it gets fixed

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I hope so too. It's a bit frustrating

still double click is happening, over a week now. sometimes now when click on topic for example will for a quick moment show an ad, then back to same topics page and have to click again.

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      When I clicked on the notification that I had a response from you, it happened to me, LOL. Had to click again

Just wanted to add that I'm seeing this too. When I click to go to another page or to my Notifications, I always have to click twice. It's annoying.

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes very annoying. Sometimes it does this... other times I have no problem.

I got tired of dealing with this for weeks and finally tried turning off my pop-up blocker for this website. It seems like that worked. Now I can get to pages with a single click again. Yay.

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Great. However i don't think i have an ad or popup blocker on my phone

• CallAboutTheCat
      CallAboutTheCat commented
      Editing a comment
      islezeus Aaaaaaannddd.... It's back to doing the old thing again. So I guess turning off the pop-up blocker didn't work. Oh well.

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      CallAboutTheCat yeah I'm sure it's a glitch with the site itself that probably not even the moderators can resolve on their own

Originally posted by islezeus View Post
    I find myself having to click two separate times (not double-click) to get to a board or page sometimes. Not all the time this happens but sometimes. It happens both on my desktop and mobile device. Any one else experiencing this issue?
    Yes, sort of. It "blinks" first, yes? But I was having the same issue on another site and thought it was me.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X