Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Subject Line

The last two days when I've started a thread, when I am typing in the subject line, the text box is very wonky and jumps about. Some of this may be due to ads loading, I'm not sure. What I do know is that I have to go back and correct my typing because spacing can be off, etc. Today I thought everything was perfect in the subject line (I had proofread and made corrections 3x), but when I tabbed down to the body/content box, it went wonky again.

Is there anything I can do? I notice that tonight I'm not having a problem with it.

I'm sorry about that, TeamLuRe. I honestly have no idea what might have caused that, but I'm glad things seem to be working for you now.

Unfortunately, vBulletin isn't very good at fixing their glitches (understatement!!), despite SOC's ongoing complaints that things aren't working properly. We're probably lucky that this issue magically resolved itself for you and should chalk it up as being a miracle! Let us know if it happens to you again, though. And I wish I could give you a better answer.
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

I've used AdBlock Plus for several years.
      It's free & has eliminated all the problems I used to encounter with ads.

Comment

• Moore ideas
        Moore ideas commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Holly99. I keep meaning to try that!

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I took your tip Holly and it works great on my pc. with Chrome
        but I'll need tech help with my "android"....ads everywhere!

• Holly99
        Holly99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Rubythroat1 .. take a look at this link. It may give you all the info you need to install AdBlock on your android phone.

https://getadblock.com/android/

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X