Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Navigation - Where is it?

I noticed that the dialouge box allowing quick navigation between soap threads and allowing you to go to the top of the page within a thread is gone. Is that permanent?

I'm not sure about the status of the "quick navigation" window, but there is still a selection at the top of the site for Daytime Drama Series/Soap Operas (and comparable links for other areas of the site) that will take you to other daytime soaps. There is also a "Top" option on the far right of the dark blue bar that's at the bottom of any page.

Hope this helps.
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Thanks. I didn't even see the "top" button.

Comment

i was just coming to try and find out why the box disappeared that let you click the link to go to another soap's page! i hate having to go back to the front page every single time i want to change soaps!

Comment

You don't need to go back to the index page. Just scroll up to the top left of any page (wherever you happen to be), and click onto "Daytime Drama Series/Soap Operas" and you'll get a list of the shows. If you don't want to scroll up to the top, if you're already at the bottom of a page, just click onto "Top", on the far right of the dark blue band at the bottom of every page, and it will take you instantly back up again.

Hope this helps.
          Moore ideas
          SOC Moderator
          Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
          "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X