Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main page trouble?

is anyone else having trouble viewing the main page of soapcentral.com the Y&R home page is all wonky ~? I have tried reloading it and even closing off and going back in but it has been unreadable for me for days ~ is anyone else having this problem?

This happened to me once last week but it appears to be fine now. Another major issue that has been going on for a while was annoying quick time outs when posting reply and the constant message that "you have been banned until Never" upon loggin. Sometimes I had to log in two or three times to make a post, but the page display and log in seems much better now. You should probably send an email to the mods directly if the problem persist.

Comment

I don't have any problems with the front page, it is getting onto the boards that I have always had a problem with.
      I usually leave for about 20 min's and then come back and retry and then get in.

I also get that "you've been banned forever" when logging in but that is usually when I log in on my mobile device.

Also I have noticed that if I take too long to write a post then I am automatically signed out, So I have to log in again to finish my post.
      Last edited by Mbest38; September 9, 2013, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leelee38 View Post
        is anyone else having trouble viewing the main page of soapcentral.com the Y&R home page is all wonky ~? I have tried reloading it and even closing off and going back in but it has been unreadable for me for days ~ is anyone else having this problem?
        I've been having this problem too. It will load and then it doesn't stay, it will say From our columnists on the main page and when I click on Y&R or GH.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X