Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need my messages cleared

There is still one message that I have under my notification that has been there for about a month - and I haven't been able to get rid of. I asked for help weeks ago on the GH board - but haven't gotten any response. Can any of the mods please help me out??

is it a follow request?

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not able to read it or delete it. When I try to dismiss it - it says there is nothing to dismiss.

Is there ANYBODY out there that can help me? Please?

Comment

i suggest that you message moore ideas directly, via her admin status, she may be able to help.

Comment

Thank you to whoever helped me out

Comment

• Moore ideas
          Moore ideas commented
          Editing a comment
          Scrubs, I don't remember clearing any messages for you, so either lizincinti took care of it or whatever glitch was in the way finally resolved itself! Whichever way it happened, I'm glad that the lingering message is now gone. As everyone knows, we've been dealing with a number of glitches through vBulletin and all mods are doing double duty lately, so we may be a bit slower at resolving some things than we normally would like to be. We appreciate everyone's continued understanding and patience with these additional challenges and, hopefully, vBulletin will begin to respond more swiftly and effectively to Dan's ongoing demands for resolution to our complaints!

moore, i hope i wasn't putting too much on your plate when i said to message you directly, but you are who i see most often on this subforum, and you always respond!

Comment

• Moore ideas
          Moore ideas commented
          Editing a comment
          Not at all, mamabarri. That's what we're here for.

Well - whoever did what - I'm just glad it's fixed - so thanks again.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X