Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to send a message to a member

I have never known how to do this. I have received a few, but don't know the process of sending a private message.

okay, you should have a test message from me. what i did was click on your name, scroll down to where it says write something and type then hit post.

Comment

it should say something like visitor message, at least that's how it works elsewhere...

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much mb. I have no computer savvy.

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
      okay, you should have a test message from me. what i did was click on your name, scroll down to where it says write something and type then hit post.
      I just tried that. Clicking on your name takes me to your page but there's no write-something there. No means of making a private message, that is.

I went to the member list where there are links to private message for any member, but when I click on one it takes me to a you're-not-authorized page.

I'm wondering if private messaging is now disabled...?

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        No. I've had private messages in the last two days. I just don't know how to do it.

you SHOULD see a box that looks just like the one you write in here, once you get down the page about halfway....it's under the area that says subscriptions..go past where it says activities...then you should see the posting box with the paperclip on the left, just like the regular posting box.
      ruby, are you able to reply to the message i sent you?

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much mb--I'm like a newborn on the computer.

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Interesting mb---when I click on your name and file, there is no blue rectangle that says "Hide Users Communications".

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
      you SHOULD see a box that looks just like the one you write in here, once you get down the page about halfway....it's under the area that says subscriptions..go past where it says activities...then you should see the posting box with the paperclip on the left, just like the regular posting box.
      ruby, are you able to reply to the message i sent you?
      I saw a blue line "Hide Users Customizations" and sent a message to Texas Tango. It remains public. I did not get your message, if it was private.

Comment

okay, this is very weird...i need to do some research on this new format, i think. i know dan and moore are busy, so give me a week or 2 to suss this out.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Appreciate that mamab...........

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X