Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moore ideas, where are you?

as far as i know, you are the mod for this subforum, could you please pop in and let us know you're okay? and answer some questions? we miss you!

I think she is busy...or maybe does not know how to answer my question. Maybe she is discussing it with Dan....I still want the Like Button back!

Comment

You guys are SO sweet!

I apologize for not being present much lately; I'm fine, but have had my hands full with a multitude of things at home, including ongoing problems with basement flooding, the death of a close friend who was in hospice care, some minor health issues with my husband, and a whole bunch of other stuff too long and boring to list! Also, we are trying very hard to address some of the technical issues with the site, so I have just not been as present as I usually try to be. Please hang in there -- and THANK YOU so much for caring. Honestly, this means the world to me, because sometimes we mods can actually feel a little bit "burned out". Right now, we're also a bit short handed, but we're all essentially okay...

I'm not actually assigned to the TechTalk section of the site; all mods monitor it, but -- as I said -- these technical glitches are slowing all of us down a bit, and we're short handed, but please hang in there!
      Moore ideas
      Moderator, Soap Central Message Boards
      Please email me with questions or comments.

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

having managed my own board ( i had techhead mods though, lol!) for 8 years, i get that burned out thing. i was concerned because we hadn't seen you in so long! my deepest sympathies for your loss, and all the other difficulties( flooding SUCKS!), and i hope your hubby is okay!
        we just wanted to know if tiff's brother could join our food show chats without either being banned, since they share the same IP address is all. let us know when you can, and in the meantime, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! THAT'S AN ORDER FROM MAMA!

Comment

Thank you so much, "Mama"; I'm trying!

I will double check on the IP question, because there may be different restrictions on our policy now. Generally, the answer was "no", unless the second person could prove a separate paid email account, so we would know that the original poster wasn't just creating a second junk account to post under a second persona. These days, though, I'm not sure if any of those kinds of accounts even exist anymore, so I will have to get back to you about what the current policy is...
          Moore ideas
          Moderator, Soap Central Message Boards
          Please email me with questions or comments.

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

thank you so much! and best of luck to you!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X