Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green "unapproved" on comment

This has happened to me twice this week, mostly on a one word "comment". Harmless, no rule breaking.

It has happened in my thread in the Reality Show section too. I posted what I thought, and the next time I was in, it was green. Usually in that section, there is less people on. I usually start threads, even thou no one replys, it's more like a blog to me there, and I post each episode. I rarely see posts by others in my threads, which makes me happy, cuz they are watching the show, and would like to comment in my thread.

Anyway...maybe it's a glitch or thought your post was a spam by the board program.

Comment

I got two "infraction" notices on my Email--it coincided with these green "unapproved" comment posts---I no longer put only ONE word
      on a post. I memorized the rule board long ago, so I don't get it !

Comment

hello
        i just got unapproved, something about spam. could a moderator please approve my post (Big Brother thread).
        thanks

Comment

I got the same message, but it was in a quoted post, which I then tried to edit because of a spelling error. I even tried to delete the original post and replace it with a new one, but got the exact same 'unapproved' message.

The first time it happened it was accompanied by a message saying that my post was suspected of being spam and had to be approved by moderators.

Never had this happen before...

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X