Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the like button forever gone?

It has been weeks and weeks since it disappeared. I find it very frustrating. It would be appreciated if someone could let us know if it’s ever coming back. I realize there is another thread about this but it’s very very long so that’s why am posting a new thread. Thank you in advance

Originally posted by Ineedsun View Post
    It has been weeks and weeks since it disappeared. I find it very frustrating.
    I wish I could give you a definitive answer, Ineedsun. It's one of those things that's been on the "fix list" since it first disappeared and, as far as I know, it's still being addressed. I have no timeline for you, though...
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

The site did a change with this few hours ago...I wonder if they would also fix the like button...but I doubt it thou.

Comment

Tell us what Dan's favorite things are. Chocolate? Cuban cigars? 12-year-old scotch? I will send him a case to bribe him to bring back the Like button soon!

Comment

I am of the opinion it’s gone forever. It’s been months. Any decent web master could fix it.

Comment

It's around...only for the mods now. Heard that some did not liked it because it was like grading each other.
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            Last edited by tiff5555; November 12, 2018, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Common, a tech problem this long? My 14 year old techy son could fix that issue in a heartbeat. Trust me adding a LIKE is a piece of cake he says. Sounds like someone(s) just doesn't want it.

Comment

^ I believe its gone from us because there was some issues between the members that they didn't liked to be graded. Maybe why it's no longer here. Otherwise, it would have been fixed very easily....then again, they never fixed all of the emoijis...so now, I don't even know of the Like button in the first place
                tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                Last edited by tiff5555; November 12, 2018, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X