Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to know why a post was deleted?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to know why a post was deleted?

I found the answer in rules.... the post was not allowed....I never knew where the rules was til I found a link to the rules today....
    J_Sam
    Senior Board Member
    Last edited by J_Sam; July 25, 2018, 09:11 AM.

I'm glad you found the link, J_Sam.

For those who might not know where the Guidelines are, with the board changes, you can scroll down to "help" at the bottom of every page and click on that. Also, please always feel free to contact a moderator privately to ask about post or thread removals. We're here to help posters understand the rules, so that everyone can post in a respectful and enjoyable manner and are more than happy to answer questions!
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Originally posted by Moore ideas View Post
      I'm glad you found the link, J_Sam.

For those who might not know where the Guidelines are, with the board changes, you can scroll down to "help" at the bottom of every page and click on that. Also, please always feel free to contact a moderator privately to ask about post or thread removals. We're here to help posters understand the rules, so that everyone can post in a respectful and enjoyable manner and are more than happy to answer questions!
      I'm wondering the same thing. I'm new here and I've had multiple comments as well as a thread deleted with no notification or any info on why it was deleted. What's going on? I've sent you a message but I haven't gotten a response.

Edit: I now see that another comment of mine has also been deleted. I'm really confused right now!

Edit 2: Even MORE of my comments have been erased by someone and I still don't know why!?
      Jermaine
      Under-Five
      Last edited by Jermaine; August 5, 2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Please click on the email hotlink in any of my posts (or any other moderator's) to contact me directly. We don't answer questions about individual deletions on the boards, for a number of reasons. We'll be more than happy to answer you privately, though.
        Moore ideas
        SOC Moderator
        Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
        "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X