Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules

can someone tell me where the rules are posted so I can get a refresher on them? I have had a couple post that I responded to deleted and I don’t know what rules I violated so I need to read them

https://boards.soapcentral.com/help?...idelines_rules

Comment

Link to SOC's Guidelines:

https://boards.soapcentral.com/help?...idelines_rules

Comment

emsnana, you can also find them if you go to the bottom of any page and click onto "help". Also, you're welcome to contact a moderator privately to find out why your comments were removed. Sometimes, comments are removed because they were in reply to someone else's removed post and are no longer relevant. But the moderators don't answer these individual questions publicly, so contact a moderator for the board(s) where the removals occurred. Hope that helps...
      Moore ideas
      SOC Moderator
      Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
      "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

• emsnana
        emsnana
        Soap Addict
        emsnana commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you ..that helps ...so does the ignore so I am not tempted to respond to someone that always rubs me the wrong way ...keeps my blood pressure down. Lol

Can one of the moderators address whether fan fiction is allowed to be posted on the board tagged as Spoilers? There are multiple threads marked as spoiler that are either bashing or fan fiction that are posted with the SPOILER tag. The poster will write a whole story of what is about to happen with his/her favorite couple and nemesis with no info as to where the supposed spoiler comes from.

There is an active thread now on GH board and people keep asking where is this from but the OP ignores these requests.

If allowed, there should be a separate tag or space where these imaginary scenarios are posted for people to comment and fantasize about,

Comment

Originally posted by Moore ideas View Post
        Also, you're welcome to contact a moderator privately to find out why your comments were removed.
        The names of the Moderators for the forums no longer appear at the bottom of the various forum pages.
        If we happen to know who the Moderators are for say .. the Y&R forum .. you have to look them up on the Members List .. which takes forever to scroll through.
        Then .. when you click on their name it will take you to their Profile page .. but .. all you can do is leave them a "public" Visitor Message .. 'cause there's no longer an email link on their Profile page.

I've mentioned this before .. but .. I'll mention it again here.
        If I log off .. and return to this page .. I can see a link on your post which says to click to email you & as you know .. I used that link once to send you a "thank-you" .. but .. when I'm logged on .. your email link is not visible.

Comment

Originally posted by december rose View Post
          Can one of the moderators address whether fan fiction is allowed to be posted on the board tagged as Spoilers? There are multiple threads marked as spoiler that are either bashing or fan fiction that are posted with the SPOILER tag. The poster will write a whole story of what is about to happen with his/her favorite couple and nemesis with no info as to where the supposed spoiler comes from.
          Fan fiction is not allowed, but speculation is. Neither fan fiction nor speculation is spoiler information and if it's marked that way, the topic will be removed. That's because posters will begin to put real spoiler information in these speculation threads (obviously thinking that it's allowed, because of the spoiler caution), and there is no way that the moderators are going to take the time to comb through a thread that shouldn't have been marked as a spoiler in the first place, to find all of the actual spoiler references now contained inside. So we just purge the entire improperly marked thread. Also, we've had sticky board advisories on this!

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
          The names of the Moderators for the forums no longer appear at the bottom of the various forum pages.
          If we happen to know who the Moderators are for say .. the Y&R forum .. you have to look them up on the Members List .. which takes forever to scroll through.
          Then .. when you click on their name it will take you to their Profile page .. but .. all you can do is leave them a "public" Visitor Message .. 'cause there's no longer an email link on their Profile page.
          We're hoping to get the moderators' names listed again, but I do not know yet when that might happen! In the meantime, most of us have managed to get our individual contact information back into our signatures, so posters can click onto the "email me" link in our posts. If you can't find a signature link for the moderator you want to contact, you're certainly welcome to use the profile messaging, and we'll email back. A faster way to find a moderator would be to use the "Search" box at the top of each page. Click the down arrow next to it and you'll see an option for "Advanced Search". Click that and you'll be taken to a new window where you can plug in the moderator's name (or any poster's name) in the box for "Members". Click the box for "started posts only" next to it and search. When a list of posts appears, just click onto the hot-linked username and you'll be taken to the poster's profile. This is all much faster to do than it is to describe, and it's a whole lot faster than scrolling through the Member List!
          Moore ideas
          SOC Moderator
          Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
          "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X