Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message in Message box???

I am trying to retrieve a message that it is telling me I have but when I click on the said message it is telling me to log in which I am or contact Admin. but when I do that it brings me to the main page. It also says to try logging in under another name??? Can someone help me please?

Wild Horses, I'm not quite sure what's happening here, but I don't see any messages in your profile. This may sound lame -- and it may not work -- but try completely logging out of your account and then log back in again. See if that clears out whatever is going on with your message notifications.
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

This has happened to me several times.
      It happens when a poster posts & then deletes their post .. or .. the thread has been deleted.
      The "bogus" Message will remain on your Message file until you Dismiss it.

Comment

• Wild Horses
        Wild Horses commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Holly I will just dismiss it than!!!

Thanks Moore but I did that and it is still showing one message. At first it said two and then it shows one. I have no idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Horses View Post
        Thanks Moore but I did that and it is still showing one message. At first it said two and then it shows one. I have no idea!
        I received a msg notice and couldn't access as I got the same thing - I'm not authorized to see the msg and to log in under a different name. I noticed the thread the msg referenced is missing.

I dismissed the msg notice since the thread isn't there anymore.

Comment

• Wild Horses
          Wild Horses commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes exactly what was happening here and I could not find the thread either. Thanks, must have been a weird glitch?

• Sam_Philly_Girl
          Sam_Philly_Girl commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi,

I just sent a pm msg to you in response.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X