Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted a question "WTH is happening" and when I pressed msgs this is what it said

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin
    I'm still wondering WTH?????

Last edited by JNLrafamily; 06-12-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• december rose
      december rose commented
      Editing a comment
      Holly Rose Thanks for trying to help but This has happened to me before and received that answer.

THAT IS NOT what has happened and I posted this over and over again.

The thread I received the post about was neither deleted, nor merged, Sometimes that has been the case, but definitely not all

In past comments/posts I have even listed the names of the threads.

I either get no answer, Dan is working on it, or as you say the post was merged/deleted.

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      No doubt .. Dan is up to his eyeballs with "glitches" .. so .. we'll have to be patient & carry on as best we can until Dan fixes the problems.

• JNLrafamily
      JNLrafamily commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You both for your comments. The thread I received the post about wasn't deleted or merged either but, my post was. We'll just have to wait until Dan gets all the "glitches" worked out.....

What can you do when you try to contact the moderators and get no reply?

Comment

The 'You are not authorised to view this page,' has started to happen to me again when trying to read messages.

Comment

I think the reason we get "You are not authorized to view this page" is .. before we've had a chance to view the Message .. the poster has deleted their post .. so .. it's no longer available & this is the system's "default" response to our attempt to view it.

Comment

• december rose
          december rose commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope. Don't think so. As I have pointed out before, it happens on posts/comments that are still there.

And it is not messages I have already viewed.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X