Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not authorized to view / error message [MERGED]

Is anyone else getting this message when trying to see their notifications? I haven't done
    anything different and this is just recently and not on every notification. I haven't seen how to
    ask a moderator that question. Thanks for any enlightenment.

I had the same thing....it means now that the posts has been removed by mods. Even threads. I was looking for my thread and got the same message like yours.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      I had the same thing....it means now that the posts has been removed by mods. Even threads. I was looking for my thread and got the same message like yours.
      Thank you so much. I'm not understanding the deleting process of threads. I had one up
      on Y&R, very in keeping with rules, but down it came.

Comment

The same thing happened to me. Yesterday I started the post on the Days DID backlash. Today when I went to look at the post my post was gone but someone else posted the same thing and their post stayed. I saw that I had a notification and when I clicked on the link it said I had no authorization to look at the link. Doesn’t make any sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post

Thank you so much. I'm not understanding the deleting process of threads. I had one up
          on Y&R, very in keeping with rules, but down it came.
          I had that same problem I put up a spoiler thread and they took it down. Does that mean you are not allowed to put up spoilers on Young and the restless because every time I do they take it down.

Comment

dee, I tried to look up a thread about today's boycott and I got an error message too. I think that the message is the same as the "invalid thread" message we used to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitney1691 View Post

I had that same problem I put up a spoiler thread and they took it down. Does that mean you are not allowed to put up spoilers on Young and the restless because every time I do they take it down.
              I'm not understanding what exactly can be put up now.

Comment

Originally posted by cugsie View Post
                The same thing happened to me. Yesterday I started the post on the Days DID backlash. Today when I went to look at the post my post was gone but someone else posted the same thing and their post stayed. I saw that I had a notification and when I clicked on the link it said I had no authorization to look at the link. Doesn’t make any sense to me.
                I was looking for your Backlash DID thread...could not find it. So I wrote the same thing, had the Yahoo article with it too, but sadly, that is gone too. It's not up....So it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by tabbycat46 View Post
                  dee, I tried to look up a thread about today's boycott and I got an error message too. I think that the message is the same as the "invalid thread" message we used to get.
                  I guess it is. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one getting the message, lol.

Comment

Tiff I did not link the article because I did not know if it was ok or not. But this is crazy. I wish someone would tell us why our posts are disappearing and our notifications to our own posts are not valued for us too look at.
                    cugsie
                    Recurring Poster
                    Last edited by cugsie; April 20, 2018, 04:20 PM. Reason: Left a word out.

Comment

Originally posted by cugsie View Post
                      Tiff I did not link the article because I did not know if it was ok or not. But this is crazy. I wish someone would tell us why our posts are disappearing and our notifications to our own posts are not valued for us too look at.
                      Some of the info is in the Guidelines You can even ask the mod by emailing or in now a visitor message, since it's different now. I don't know how to contact the mods now, because of the change.

Comment

Some of the info is in the Guidelines You can even ask the mod by emailing or in now a visitor message, since it's different now. I don't know how to contact the mods now, because of the change.
                        I hate to sound stupid, but where are the Guidelines? I haven't seen them, either.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post

I hate to sound stupid, but where are the Guidelines? I haven't seen them, either.
                          You are not stupid! I am clueless like you.
                          Google, "Soapcentral Days Board", click on the first website, scroll down, click onto the rules under Days section. I hope this helps!

Comment

Dan is still working on tweaking the site, so some things aren't fully in place yet. If you have any questions about post or thread removals, please contact a moderator privately. Sometimes posts are removed, because they're in reply to someone else's rule violations and are no longer pertinent, so please don't make assumptions. We do not randomly remove stuff; we remove posts or threads that violate the guidelines and follow-on replies to those violations.
                            Moore ideas
                            SOC Moderator
                            Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
                            "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

You are not stupid! I am clueless like you.
                              Google, "Soapcentral Days Board", click on the first website, scroll down, click onto the rules under Days section. I hope this helps!
                              Thanks again, tiff.

mts mts mts

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X