Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soo...What Do You Think Of This New Layout of Soap Central Boards?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soo...What Do You Think Of This New Layout of Soap Central Boards?

I don't know if I can ask here...what do you think of this new layout of Soapcentral Boards????

It is different that is for sure, but I like it.
    jfoley85
    Executive Poster
    Last edited by jfoley85; April 17, 2018, 04:33 AM.

Comment

It's kinda cool. I guess I like it okay.

Comment

I am not sure...it's hard to navigate...I am on my phone...

Comment

So far I don't care for it. A bit confusing. It might be that I need to get used to it.

Comment

It's different. Not sure if I like it. It looks just like other forums now.
            Seems like it has less functionality, not more.

Comment

BTW no https is showing in the browser, so it is not more secure as stated.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/forum/...central-boards

Not sure it is good that posts can be tweeted out or shared to fb. I hope that doesn't mean another poster can tweet my posts out.as part of their reply,

If I wanted to post on fb or twitter I would post there,not here.

Comment

Originally posted by december rose View Post
                It's different. Not sure if I like it. It looks just like other forums now.
                Seems like it has less functionality, not more.
                Yeah it's different...I don't know. I liked the other one better. Cuz it was a clean layout. Easy to read. I wonder if Dan could read this or relay to him. But it's up to the majority thou, to feel it out. He said in the advisory message that there are few more things that needs tweaking. I guess we have to see....Can't see the emoji faces here either...

Comment

Only been a couple of hours for me. Does look awfully like other sites when I was desperately looking for my friends. Will give it a bit.

I will say I missed you guys. These lasts couple of weeks were torture without the regulars.

Comment

Originally posted by reality addict View Post
                    Only been a couple of hours for me. Does look awfully like other sites when I was desperately looking for my friends. Will give it a bit.

I will say I missed you guys. These lasts couple of weeks were torture without the regulars.
                    Me too! I missed all of you guys! Whether we agree or not, just want to know, I respect all of your thoughts and you!

Comment

It's too soon to know if I like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

Me too! I missed all of you guys! Whether we agree or not, just want to know, I respect all of your thoughts and you!
                        I was like some kind of addict the last couple of weeks . I would check other sites and see some of you there but sign up was way too complicated.
                        The stupid DID storyline had me screaming and no one to vent to.Good or Bad.

Happy site is back.

Comment

I'm sure it'll grow on me, but even if it doesn't, I come here for the discussions and not the site layout. I'm just glad the boards are back up and running.

Comment

It's not as good as the old layout. It's quite annoying to use but better than nothing I guess.

Comment

^ I loved the old layout....

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X