Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moore ideas
    replied
    The font you're using isn't considered to be too large. Also, posting a comment that's entirely in caps isn't permitted either, but our filter will usually catch those and transform them into lower case.

Leave a comment:

• victor lord jr
    replied
    i post using 2 or 3 im disabled and the way i sit its hard for me to see the monitor and some of the post i cant see i have to have someone read them for me.i hope this is allowed,im not being mean i just want to be able to see it....

Leave a comment:

• daleand
    replied
    OMG, I just hate those giant fonts, did not know they weren't permitted here, will start reporting them...

Leave a comment:

• sunshine2005
    replied
    there is one person on the GH board that has said she is legally blind.
    somebody blasted her once and that was her response, but even her fonts aren't as big as the example used.
    maybe she doesn't know how to adjust he fonts on her computer......

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    It's not permitted here either. Please report posts that contain giant fonts to the moderators; unfortunately we just aren't able to be everywhere and see everything... Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• integra
    started a topic Using GIGANTIC fonts in posts

Using GIGANTIC fonts in posts

Most boards would not allow this and I'm surprised it goes on here.

It's just plain RUDE.

I can understand if someone has problems with seeing a screen, but usually that is addressed via the computer screen or monitor. For those for whom this is the answer to a problem, I'll apologize in advance. But from what I'm seeing, many of those who post in really large font have no problem expressing themselves in a font that doesn't offend others, so I don't understand why this is necessary.

(I don't like to be screamed at, do you?)

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X