Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you delete your blogs for good?

I have four, and they were written awhile back, and now that time has passed, I want to clear them out. If I do a delete, then I can still see it if I go to blogs. . .is there any way to get rid of them for good?

Yes, you do have the ability to delete your own blogs, and I see that you were able to delete one from 2009.

It's difficult to describe the steps for you to do it, because the moderators view slightly different versions of site pages, but if your attempts to delete your blogs don't seem to work, please feel free to contact a moderator, and we'll delete the blogs you want removed for you...
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

What I'm asking is. . .is there any way to delete them for good?

For instance, YOU know that I deleted one from 2009. Can I delete them permanently so no one can see that I deleted them, including myself? It seems like they won't vanish if I delete them. . .but they'll just be invisible for anyone else to view.

Comment

No, the only deletion option available is called a "soft delete" and will indicate that a blog has been removed, but other posters will no longer be able to read your entry.
        Moore ideas
        SOC Moderator
        Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
        "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X