Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bay

I've read about this show online and would very much like to see it. I see that it is part of the Amazon Prime package, does anyone know if it's also part of the Amazon.ca Prime package? I do not know where else to see it being in Canada? Anyone have any ideas?

i'm american, but i can ask some friends on other boards, and maybe our miss penelope will know when she sees this.

Comment

well, i don't know if i can help. none of my friends were able to find out if/when it would be available on canadian amazon prime as of yet. i'm going to see if i can find any info on their facebook page once facebook decides to reappear without freezing up my laptop.

Comment

The Bay is my favorite online soap. And I also watched far from the bay.

Comment

I've since gotten Amazon Prime, the American one, and a VPN service I can watch it with, though I haven't started to watch it yet, I'm rewatching all of Dynasty and loving every single episode of it! I see though that since The Bay started years before it went to Amazon, that episodes were edited and shortened and I don't like that idea, I'd like to see the original cuts, but do not know where else one would do that. They also don't seem to have the current season.

Comment

I am interested in starting this show, how many seasons will I need to binge to catch up?

Comment

Well I watched one episode and found it boring, so not sure I will give any more a shot. Wasn't impressed with the first.

Comment

I want to start watching this show. I see it is on Amazon Prime but they start with Season 3. Is there no way to see Seasons 1 & 2?

Comment

• MDC
                  MDC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven't been able to find Seasons 1 & 2 either. I did binge 3-5. It was ok. The best was seeing all the old, familiar faces as well as the abundance of eye candy.

I read earlier today that the bay is fliming season 6

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X