Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bay

I've read about this show online and would very much like to see it. I see that it is part of the Amazon Prime package, does anyone know if it's also part of the Amazon.ca Prime package? I do not know where else to see it being in Canada? Anyone have any ideas?

i'm american, but i can ask some friends on other boards, and maybe our miss penelope will know when she sees this.

Comment

well, i don't know if i can help. none of my friends were able to find out if/when it would be available on canadian amazon prime as of yet. i'm going to see if i can find any info on their facebook page once facebook decides to reappear without freezing up my laptop.

Comment

The Bay is my favorite online soap. And I also watched far from the bay.

Comment

I've since gotten Amazon Prime, the American one, and a VPN service I can watch it with, though I haven't started to watch it yet, I'm rewatching all of Dynasty and loving every single episode of it! I see though that since The Bay started years before it went to Amazon, that episodes were edited and shortened and I don't like that idea, I'd like to see the original cuts, but do not know where else one would do that. They also don't seem to have the current season.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X