Lurking in the Shadows
    • Jul 2005

Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem

Discussion Thread

Starts on September 6 on Peacock TV.
  • mymommasaid
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2007

Watched the first episode and so far so good. I really don’t know how Billie is an ISA agent, she’s not really that good at it . Ben and Ciara getting mixed up in it was quite funny. All of it was pretty enjoyable. Chad picking on Sonny and Will is always hilarious to me. Hopefully Lani and Eli can take down these two thugs. Loved seeing Shane.

Comment

• jpa777
      Soap Addict
      • Feb 2013

I have watched the first two. I think it is way better than the daytime one. I love how they go all over the world. It's a lot of fun...Today I watched it around 12 noon to 12 45...skipping real tv soaps for a while except gh. Beyond Salem....2 thumbs up!
      Last edited by jpa777; September 28, 2021, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• fire_lookout
        Board Regular
        • Jul 2018

I watched the series. Honestly there were aspects that were better than the regular show. My favorite part was the Arizona group, but really enjoyed seeing old characters that haven't been on in a while.

Comment

• SheilaFan32
          Senior Board Member
          • Oct 2017

I saw all the episodes. Awesome series. I hope it will return

Comment

• jpa777
            Soap Addict
            • Feb 2013

I’m on ep 5_____Why in hells-bells do they snub Greg Rikaart (Leo) in the opening credits? What’s up with that? He’s in every episode and doing some of his best work ever! Shame on RC. You need to fix that!!!!

Comment

• carolinakid
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2007

Loved it all but especially the return of the “real” Kristen, the legendary Eileen Davidson!

Comment

• kristendny
                Scriptwriter
                • May 2012

Why is Season 2 not free? I don't remember reading that you'd have to pay to see it. I tried watching it last night and couldn't without subscribing for $4.99 a month. I get that it's not expensive, but I already pay for Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Cable, close to $300 a month. I'm not going to shell out another $4.99 a month to watch this now. Has anyone else run into this problem, or is it free somewhere else? I'm confused.

Comment

• Kristabell
                  Kristabell commented
                  Editing a comment
                  From what I've heard the 1st season was only free the first episode or so, the Christmas special you had to pay and the new season is pay par view only!
                  The Peacock streaming service is still a business and it seems charging viewers to watch Beyond Salem helps the streaming network recuperate the revenue it lacks?

• kristendny
                  kristendny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, I must have not watched the Christmas special because I don't remember ever paying for it. I understand, but there are too many streaming services. can't pay for them all! Thank you so much for the info.

• Kristabell
                  Kristabell commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Completely understand! And you are welcome ?
              • Javendeagle
                Under-Five
                • Nov 2023

Thanks for the heads up about "Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem" starting on Peacock TV. It's fantastic to have a new show to look forward to, especially with the anticipation building up.
                As we eagerly await the premiere, why not indulge in some movie magic tonight? Take a break from the small screen and venture out to see what movies out tonight. Whether you're in the mood for a thrilling action flick or a heartwarming comedy, there's bound to be something that catches your eye.
                It's all about finding that perfect balance between TV shows and movies to keep the entertainment going.
                Last edited by Javendeagle; February 15, 2024, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• gregbowers
                  Under-Five
                  • May 2024

I saw all the episodes. Awesome series.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X