Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squid Game

So my son told me about this series and I have to say, I found it very interesting and different. On Netflix and at number one in like 90 countries, it’s a drama series out of South Korea about people in deep financial debt that compete against each other for money with deadly consequences for those who lose. I didn’t think it would interest me but with all the hype and word of mouth from my son, I gave it a try and really enjoyed it. I am just at the third episode but just wondering if others are watching and what they think.

I watched all the episodes a few weeks ago, it was fascinating to watch, I was afraid for the players, I was fully in front of the episodes to know who was going end good, or end badly.
    The creator announced that he will have a season 2

Comment

Its good to know they are going to have a season two. It’s taking everything I have not to look at spoilers because my son said it gets crazy but I won’t. I’m starting on the 3rd episode tonight.

Comment

Your son is right, the more the episodes go on the crazier it gets. Yes much better not to watch the spoilers and to discover as you go. Good episodes to you.

Comment

This show is insane. It really shows how cruel humans can be to one another.

Comment

Just completed the first season and I was completely taken by surprise with the ending, it was insane! I agree with what y’all said and I think that was what it was trying to portray. I hated what happened to my favorites Abdul Ali and Sae byeok(the girl from North Korea) I guess I am in complete denial, but I hope somehow the detective makes it and I knew Gi hun wasn’t going to get on that plane, I think he’s going back for revenge . I am actually looking forward to the next season.

Comment

• kahinamah
            kahinamah
            Scriptwriter
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            It was huge until the end, we will have to be patient for the rest, normally the creator had written to make only one season, but with the pressure of the fans he changed his mind, eager to see what prepares us.

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
          I watched all the episodes a few weeks ago, it was fascinating to watch, I was afraid for the players, I was fully in front of the episodes to know who was going end good, or end badly.
          The creator announced that he will have a season 2
          I also watched all episodes few days ago, and it is absolutely worth watching. one lession from Squid Game is "whether you have too much or too little money can ruin lives"

I am very excited for season 2. It will be gona interesting and even better than season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by roybaxter View Post

I also watched all episodes few days ago, and it is absolutely worth watching. one lession from Squid Game is "whether you have too much or too little money can ruin lives"

I am very excited for season 2. It will be gona interesting and even better than season 1.
            I am excited for season 2 and wondering what direction they will go. Is Gi hun getting revenge, is the detective really dead(I hope not but I might be in denial) and who will step into the old man’s shoes now that he died? Will it be the front man? Cannot wait. So glad I listened to my son and watched it.

Comment

My husband and I watched it and became addicted very quickly. It was breathtakingly horrifying and thought-provoking, all at once. Just wow.
              Moore ideas
              SOC Moderator
              Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
              "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

It’s official, Netflix confirms season 2 of Squid Game today, cannot wait!

Comment

Does this have english dub audio ?

Comment

Originally posted by tosh View Post
                    Does this have english dub audio ?
                    Yes. Netflix does offer English dub for Squid game, you just have to set it.

Comment

Originally posted by houstonian View Post
                      Yes. Netflix does offer English dub for Squid game, you just have to set it.
                      Thanks for the information

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X