Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellowjackets

Wildly talented high school girls' soccer players descend into savage clans after their plane crashes in the remote northern wilderness. Twenty-five years later, they discover that what began in the wild is far from over. It's on Showtime and ready for viewing!

Would love to give this a try but i really dislike back stories through out the episodes

Comment

I was just watching Christina Ricci on last night's Tonight Show and found the series on my free website and watched the 1st episode. Jimmy Fallon kept saying how scary it was to watch so I had to find it for myself.

I've been a fan of Melanie Lynskey since one of my all time favorite "coming of age" true story movies, "Heavenly Creatures".

It is American Horror Story meets Lord of the Flies meets Alive!

Comment

Is there flashbacks /back stories in all the episodes ?

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          I do know how you feel about that and I don't know but presume it's going to be yes. I'm waiting to see if Pen has watched any episodes and don't necessarily want to binge watch it.

I wasn't able to watch this series, sorry namers.

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Like myself, you watch a lot of TV and either can't get a show; can't devote the time to a show, or can't stand a show!

• Penelope P
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          Well said namers. Needing escapism and entertainment is a prime requisite.

Well i think i did skimmed through few episodes last year and got pissed off.
        I really want to try it, will have to tough it out like Handmaid's Tale

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          No need to tough it out. Handmaid's Tale is very difficult to watch but that is what makes it interesting to me. Even though I am hardcore (give me a rated MA or NC17), watching cannibalism ain't a walk in the park!

I recently binged watched this series. I thought it was okay. Some episodes were really good. I watched it on Amazon. There are previews to the next season, but from what I've seen, I don't think I am going to watch it. But if you are a Christina Ricci fan, you might want to watch this. She was a really good angel/devil type character and of course played it really well.

Comment

Episode 5 was very difficult to watch because if Roe v. Wade is overturned women will die and the Handmaid's Tale, written in 1985 could become a reality.

Comment

Going to do a skim through right now,will test half of the 10 ep

Comment

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm enjoying it. I don't mind the flashbacks as I like the two storylines and am waiting until they converge.

• tosh
              tosh commented
              Editing a comment
              Well all into the 5th ep i saw flashbacks ,when flashbacks happens i lose attention quick.
              I can deal with it for the first episode getting the story up and running but every episode come on

tosh SPOILERS AHEAD.

I am disappointed. According to the 1st episode, I thought we'd see what happened to Jackie after she died. The inference was that they ate her! I also was hoping to see them being rescued. Instead of time elapsing more quickly to depict 19 months, it stopped at winter with Shauna about 5 months pregnant. I hadn't digested what agg1105 had said about season 2 so now I know that the confusing/abrupt ending will be addressed then which will air late Dec., early January. Gosh I hate having to wait so long for these 10 episode shows to resume.

Comment

Congratulations to Melanie Lynsky for her Emmy nomination. She's one of my favorite actresses and did a bang-up job as adult Shauna.

Comment

Yellowjackets Season 2 will premiere on March 24 on streaming and on demand for Showtime subscribers and on linear on March 26 at 9 p.m. ET.‚Äč

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X