Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maid on Netflix.

After fleeing an abusive relationship, a young mother finds a job cleaning houses as she fights to provide for her child and build them a better future. Starring Andie MacDowell and her real life daughter Margaret Qualley, and Anika Noni Rose

Has anyone watched this? It has become Netflix's most watched series. It is not an easy watch, seeing what someone like this goes through. And there are some ,moments I wanted to shake some sense into her, but the acting is fantastic.
    Last edited by militarymom; October 21, 2021, 03:43 PM.

I read about this show a couple of weeks ago and thought it looked interesting. Our household binge-watching occupants (*cough* ..husband / me..*cough*) haven't quite gotten around to it yet, so I'm interested in recommendations.
    Moore ideas
    SOC Moderator
    Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
    "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

This was a really quality show. As you said, much of it was just so sad or hard to watch, and at times I wanted to shake some sense into the lead, but it was very real and superbly done. I was glued to the TV for the ten episodes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X