Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kara Para Ask

I am watching on Netflix at the moment a Turkish series of 160 episodes, Kara Para Ask, very beautiful series which takes place in Istanbul, between police intrigue, secrecy and romance, with the actor Engin Akurek

Elif Denizer is a young artist, from one of Istanbul's richest families. She lives with her two sisters, her mother and her father, a great entrepreneur and businessman. Everything changes when the latter is found dead with a young woman who turns out to be the fiancée of a commissioner and detective Ömer Demir. The young man then decides to seek the truth in this chaos. It is there that he meets Elif who will help him subsequently to solve this enigma which hides several crimes and offenses. Throughout their research, they get to know each other between drama, successive deaths, mafia, kidnapping and theft, the truth takes on several facets ...

I love Turkish shows if you want to learn about more shows message me because I am watching a lot of them now and the actor who is in my avatar is one of the Turkish actors

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X