Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raised by Wolves

New series set to start on HBO Max on September 3rd. by Executive Producer Ridley Scott. Two androids are tasked with raising human children on a mysterious virgin planet; as the human colony threatens to be torn apart by religious differences, the androids learn that controlling the beliefs of humans is a treacherous and difficult task.

Just a remindere that this new series begins tonight. Please check local stations for times.

Comment

Will check it out, thanks

Comment

Just checked cinemax / Hbo listings don't see it in there

Comment

• Penelope P
          Penelope P
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          I had to pay for the ScFi channel but it was worth it.

• tosh
          tosh
          Board Regular
          tosh commented
          Editing a comment
          Scifi should come with NBC packages i assume according to your cable provider

• Penelope P
          Penelope P
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          I live in Canada tosh and my provider doesn't cover the ScFi channel.

I love this series! You are never quite sure whose side you are on, who is the real enemy or the real hero/heroine. I am firmly on the side of Mother and Father, trying desperately
        to keep the kids safe, despite the fact that few of them appreciate it. Just like real kids. That spear helmeted rapist dude is creepy.
        I look forward to Mother vanquishing all invaders.

Comment

It's a great show so far, wish i didn't had to go through so much in order too see it

Comment

Episode 5 was directed by Ridley Scott's son. I am continually impressed by the sets, costumes, and production values.

Comment

What happened to the girl who was raped and got pregnant did "mother" take the baby ?

Comment

Just looked up the show on IMDB..Mother &Father are listed on 5 episodes while others have 10 , 8 etc
                I hope that's not what it means otherwise i am out

Comment

Well, episode 6 and 7 were spellbinding to me. Mother is invincible. The scriptwriter is a genius, and the actors superb...including the children. The "creator"
                  of Mother has obviously made her special. All fear her. A metaphor for Mother Nature or Mother Earth...no one can control her, they can just slowly try to destroy her.
                  Just like what is happening right now on earth. She will fix Father, I'm sure. The followers of "Sol" are getting steadily destroyed.
                  When kids complain about their food, they should watch Campion live on Black Fungus in the cone shed.

Comment

OMG, Mother is resourceful! She finds outmoded, trapped Androids to give her health advice! She is pregnant due to a lovemaking session with her
                    " Maker" and manages to find organic means of sustenance for the baby. I am glad that the female imposter Medic, is helping Mother and not her
                    deranged husband " Eminence".
                    This show is very " Twin Peaks " of the future.

Comment

I have been very interested in the whole series so far, however this last episode, which was the first week they did not show back to back episodes, I found it
                      disturbing. Especially since the trailer poster showed Mother with a human baby, and this episode she gave birth through her mouth of all things, to a
                      serpent with metallic teeth. Campion had earlier been chasing the white mouse into a cave with paintings of metallic serpents. Then we are left wondering if
                      Mother and Father are dead or alive as they are ejected from the shuttlecraft, while attempting to detach mother from the infant serpent.
                      A little reminiscent of the humans used as incubators in "Alien".

Comment

• Penelope P
                        Penelope P
                        Penelope P commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm gonna catch up this week with this show Rubythroat1.............fascinating as it is.

• Rubythroat1
                        Rubythroat1
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        Rubythroat1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The last episode was a bit gross. That awful serpent. The ghouls that used to be human.

I just checked, and the show gets a season 2, but we will not likely see it until late 2021. Gloom.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X