Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable

Has anyone seen Unbelievable on Netflix? It's very good. It's like an SVU, but the way that it should be written, without politicizing issues.The leads are fabulous, and you would never know that the senior detective has an Australian accent, because her American accent is so realistic.

The only problem is that I went to sleep singing Pete Seeger, and woke up singing the same song. I really liked how the detective was singing to the radio, while feeling so fulfilled that she was driving to another state to gather information that might help her case.

Let me know when you see it, and I'll discuss more.

I watched this when it first came out. Incredible acting, but very difficult to watch at times. I tell everyone to watch it, and prepare to be very angry during the first 2 episodes. How that poor girl was treated was horrific, and heartbreaking. And her foster mothers betraying her was the worst. I was very surprised Toni Collett got an Emmy nom, but not Merritt Wever, or Kaitlyn Dever.

Comment

Already seen a few months ago, well liked, I found the story interesting but not easy, very good games of the actresses

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X