Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindhunter

Incredible this series by David Fincher (the master of the genre), I devoured the two seasons in two days.

How can you anticipate madness when you don't know how crazy people work? Two FBI agents imagine an investigation using revolutionary methods and embark on a veritable odyssey to obtain answers.
    Casting: Jonathan Groff (Glee, Looking), Anna torv (Fringe), Holt McCallany

David Fincher is back in business and the American filmmaker strikes again very hard. Based on real facts, "Mindhunter" is a captivating series with an anxiety-provoking and very dark atmosphere. From the first episode, we are taken in by the intrigue, magnetized by the attraction of these criminals. We immediately share the investigators' fascination with these criminals and we are then caught in the cogs of the investigation.

Best series ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes a success, there are rumors that begin to arrive on a possible season 3, I hope that will be confirmed.

Comment

Another very well-written piece of art by Mr. Fincher! I'm a big fan of David Fincher and watched every single thing having his touch. We decided to watch Mindhunter with my wife but unfortunately found the series boring, she likes European serials where the maid falls in love with the rich landlord's son in one of these fancy French Riviera houses and they turn out to be siblings and live in this world of intrigues and so on. I personally prefer some intelligence in the series I watch.

Comment

What a fantastic series! Fascinating stories, excellent acting, and terrific soundtrack.

I saw Fincher and Netflix are in negotiations, so hope we get word of Seaso 3 soon! I saw Anna Torv is cast in another series, so don't know how that might affect it.

Comment

Anna Torv is in "Secret City", but she was able to shoot both series, the Australian series to 6 episodes per season, so I think it's not a problem.
            I really hope that the negotiations will be done and that we will be entitled to a season 3, I consider that Mindhunteur is the best netflix series, the best worked and written.

Comment

Fincher is doing another series for Netflix, and said the prospect of season 3 is probably dead, but fan noise could change that.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X