• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dancingqueen12
    Senior Board Member
    • Aug 2012

Apple+ TV Series - The Morning Show

Admins: I apologize, but there was nothing on this specific platform. I hope it is ok to post here. If it isn’t, please let me know where I am to post this discussion. Thank you.

We binged watched the Apple+ TV Series - The Morning Show with Jennifer Anniston, Reese Witherspoon, Steve Carrell and others I do not know their names. It was very dramatic/dark/train wreck I wasn’t expecting. There is a TON of cursing, which I feel is not necessary for the storytelling, but the show is something I couldn’t stop watching. The ending was crazy!
    Last edited by dancingqueen12; June 21, 2020, 04:24 AM.
  • kahinamah
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2019

I just finished the First season, I found the series really excellent, the subject was approached with complexity, happy to see on screen together Jennifer aniston, Steve Carrell, Reese Witherspoon, and Billy Crudup.

The series has had Emmy nominations, for the cast (Steve Carrell, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Crudup and Mark Duplass), the technical team with nominations for photography, direction, and music. It is deserved, the images during the episode of the fire were impressive.
    Happy to know he will have a season 2

Comment

• jpa777
      Soap Addict
      • Feb 2013

A + must-see ...just watched the first two episodes. Never seen anything this good. A lot of the f word but what a show so far. Love it...watch it if you can!

Comment

• jpa777
        jpa777 commented
        Editing a comment
        P.S. For fans of Kelly Sullivan (Connie on GH; Sage on Y/R) she has a small role.
    • jpa777
      Soap Addict
      • Feb 2013

Season 2 out….Doesn’t disappoint….worth watching! Reese Witherspoon deserves an Emmy….they are all flawless actors.

Comment

• kahinamah
        • Sep 2019

Season 2 is great, I was not expecting the death of one of the characters, there is still one episode before the finale. I wonder if the series will have a season 3?

Besides a lot of the main cast, it's great to have Nestor Carbonell, Julianna Margulies, and Holland Taylor.

Comment

• kahinamah
          • Sep 2019

Morning show has been renewed for a season 3

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X